Dear Customer, please remember that
making a payment for the ticket means that you accept the following regulations!
regarding transport of people and luggage with vehicles applicable at company VoyagerTransport
The subject matter of these regulations consists in specification of principles for performing and using transport services carried out with vehicles of company Voyager Transport Sp. z o.o.
Passengers, drivers, persons who control the tickets and traffic supervisory staff are obligated to abide by these regulations.
RIGHTS ANF OBLIGATIONS OF THE PASSENGER AND THE CARRIER
Getting on and off a vehicle is permitted only on properly marked stops, that are included in the timetable.
1. shall be obligated to get on a vehicle through the front door marked with a sign "entrance" (in Polish: "wejście") (except for school children holding school-procured collective monthly tickets that may get on a vehicle through the middle and back door), whereas the exit is permitted through all doors in the vehicle.
2. passengers who enter the vehicle are obliged to take the seats, and in the event of absence of free seats, they shall take standing places holding the handles or rails,
3. in order to ensure safe stopping of the vehicle on the stop, passengers exiting the vehicle should take the standing spots by the door in a manner visible for the driver and sufficiently in advance inform the driver of their intention to exit the vehicle,
4. should not stand near the driver in order not to limit their field of vision, talk to them or obstruct them driving the vehicle,
5. in the case of finding a lost item inside the vehicle they shall be obligated to inform the driver immediately of this fact who shall in turn forward the lost item to Customer Service Office in Gorlice at ul. Bardiowska 3.
6. shall adhere to driver's instructions intended to ensure quality and safety of transport.
It is forbidden for the passengers to:
1. open vehicle's door while driving,
2. leave garbage inside the vehicle or destroy its equipment and devices,
3. lean out of the vehicle and against the door while riding,
4. consume foodstuffs that can dirty other passengers or vehicle's interior, drink alcohol, smoke tobacco as well as use electronic devices for inhaling nicotine.
5. use audio and video players or mobile phones in a way that is onerous and wearisome to other persons,
6. carry our any forms of canvassing or funds collection,
7. take actions that could expose other passengers to a risk of damage, injury or other activities prohibited in public places.
1. shall be obligated to provide service to the Client with impeccable manner,
2. shall be obligated to sell one-way tickets according to the price list and discounts included on company's website, i.e. www.voyager-transport.pl/en in section „passenger's zone – ticket prices", and shall each time hand in the ticket to the passenger,
3. shall have the right to refuse to sell the ticket to persons who are intoxicated, who may dirty other passengers, who are aggressive and may be potentially troublesome to other passengers,
4. shall have the right to call the Police for intervention or to go by a different route to get to the nearest Police station,
5. shall have the right to perform controlling and disciplinary actions towards passengers without a ticket or who are troublesome to other passengers,
6. shall have the right to turn out of the vehicle the passengers referred to in sec. 5,
7. shall not be responsible for delay of the vehicle resulting from the road traffic, road conditions, weather conditions, etc. and in the case of a traffic jam they shall have the right to change the route.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
1. The passenger shall be liable for damages to the vehicle or communication devices through the passenger's fault.
2. Due to changing the route of the vehicle or causing its groundless stopping the passenger shall be obligated to pay an additional fee in the amount of PLN 300.
1. The carrier shall not be liable for damages that occurred not through their fault,
2. The carrier shall be liable for the damages subject to the provisions of sec. 1, incurred by the passengers and resulting from the technical condition of the vehicles or other factors attributable to the Carrier. In such case the passenger shall be obligated to report to the driver the fact of damage occurrence in this vehicle as well as to submit under the principles set forth in item 18. of the Regulations a relevant complaint with additional explanations of the scope of the damage.
3. The carrier shall not be liable for delays in transport on the regular routes in the case if they result from:
- intensified traffic on line's route (caused by, among others, rush hours, road incidents, road services directing the traffic on detours, road works, roads being closed due to mass events, etc.)
- adverse weather conditions
- other, unforeseeable traffic disruptions
PRINCIPLES FOR TRANSPORTING MINORS
(The principles apply to sale of one-way tickets on long-distance lines)
1. Persons under 12 may travel by Carrier's coaches only if supervised by an adult.
2. Persons aged 12-15 may travel by Carrier's coaches on their own (provided that the laws of the destination and pass-through countries for a travel route do not stipulate otherwise), if they hold a written consent of their parent or legal guardian to travel on their own, drawn up based on the template availablehere.
signed by the parent or legal guardian in the presence of coach crew by the check-in associated with Passengers on-boarding.
3. Minors aged over 15 may travel by Carrier's coaches on their own.
4. The Carrier shall not exercise nor ensure supervision over minors, including the ones travelling on their own. Parents or legal guardians hold full third-party liability for actions of minors.
5. Should the Carrier incur any additional costs in relation with transporting a minor, then the Carrier shall seek reimbursement of these costs from the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
TRANSPORTING LUGGAGE, BICYCLES AND ANIMALS
TRANSPORTING BICYCLES AND LUGGAGE
1. Passengers may (upon driver's consent) transport inside the vehicle a hand luggage if it is possible to fit it inside the vehicle in such a way that it does not obstruct the passage, expose other passengers' clothes to the risk of getting dirty, pose a threat to the traffic safety or dirty the vehicle. Hand luggage may not be placed on the spots intended for seating.
2. The luggage hold is intended for transporting luggage other than hand luggage (i.e. travelling bags, bicycles). The luggage hold is operated solely by the driver or a person authorized by them, both during the loading as well as unloading of the luggage. The Carrier shall not be liable for the luggage left inside the hold without driver's knowledge or permission.
3. The Passenger's may transport the bicycles only in the luggage hold provided that:
- they report to the driver the will to transport a bicycle at least 15 minutes ahead of the departure for the route and they exit the coach on the final stop
- bicycle is clean and folded
Due to the precedence for the transport of luggage of other passengers the driver shall have the right to refuse transport of a bicycle in the case of runs with high number of passengers, for example runs on Friday and Sunday afternoon.
4. The following items are free of charges:
- objects constituting hand luggage,
- luggage and bicycles transported in luggage holds,
- wheelchairs, prams - folded,
5. Supervision over hand luggage that the passenger carries inside the vehicle shall rest with the passenger.
6. The carrier shall not charge any fees for transporting luggage or bicycle, shall not issue luggage labels, therefore they are not responsible for the luggage and bicycle located inside the bus and luggage holds and shall not be responsible for damaging them. Exception to this rule is carriage on the lines with two-person crew which is specifically explained in sub-item 8.
7. The carrier shall not be liable for damaging valuable items placed in the luggage hold (laptops, other electronic devices), for they did not accept it for storage for the time of transit. The items mentioned above may not be transported in luggage hold if the passenger decides to transport them in such a way which they do on their own responsibility.
8. The luggage and the bicycle placed in the luggage holds of the coach shall be handed over by the staff only on the end stops. This provision shall apply to route Krynica-Kołobrzeg, where:
- luggage is also collected and handed over on pass-through stops,
- the luggage ticket should be kept for the entire time of travel,
- the luggage shall be handed over by the driver who shall hand it over following consistency of the luggage ticket with the luggage transported by the passenger,
- the passengers shall be forbidden to put the luggage in and take it out on their own as they wish.
9. It is forbidden to carry hazardous materials that may pose a threat to life or health of the passengers and lead to property damage.
1. The Passengers may (upon driver's consent) carry in the vehicles small animals places in transporters, cages or held in their hands or on their laps so that they do not occupy the seats intended for the passengers, do not expose the clothes of other passengers to the risk of getting dirty, do not pose a threat to traffic safety, do not pose a threat to other passengers and do not dirty the vehicle.
2. Transported animals, for example dogs, should be small (i.e. should fit on the laps), clean, holding a muzzle and valid vaccination.
3. Supervision over the animals that the passenger carries inside the vehicle shall rest with the passenger. Should the animal transported dirty the vehicle then its owner shall be obligated to immediately clean and organize the dirtied spot.
4. The carrier shall not charge for animals carried, nor shall issue any tickets therefore they are not responsible for them.
5. Coach driver may refuse to carry animals if they determine the animal is too large, dirty, noisy, disrupts the travel for other passengers, without the muzzle or valid vaccination.
When the passenger buys a ticket and takes the seat or standing space inside the vehicle this shall be equivalent to concluding a contract for carriage. Upon conclusion of the contract the passenger shall be obligated to hold:
1. a valid one-way ticket, travel pass or registered personal monthly ticket - authorizing to travel by a given vehicle on the route included in the ticket's contents,
2. a valid document certifying entitlement to a discounted fare in the case of exercising such right.
It is mandatory to hold the tickets for the time of the travel and at the same time it serves as a confirmation of concluding insurance agreement as well as the basis for complaints and claims due to improper performance of carriage service.
1. One-way tickets
- with a commercial discount (in compliance with carrier's commercial strategy),
- with statutory discount (in compliance with the act on subsidies to discounted tickets).
These tickets are sold by the driver or in points of sale. When buying the ticket from the driver the Passenger shall be obligated to hold a counted out amount of funds for the ticket. One should require handing over of the ticket upon purchase and keep it for control. The passenger who purchases a discounted ticket shall be obligated to present to the seller a proper document which entitles them to the discount. It is forbidden to transfer the ticket to third parties.
2. Personal registered travel passes
Are sold in points of sale in the form of electronic magnetic cards. Purchased number of rides is registered on the card and is reduced each time after touching the card against the bus register. Travel passes are valid for the period of three months as of purchase date. The passenger decides on the number of tickets they want to purchase and use for he period of three months. It is possible to extend the validity of such a ticket based on the substantiated lack of possibility to use the rides (e.g. presenting medical certificate for a given period).
3. Personal registered monthly tickets
- with statutory discount (in compliance with the act on subsidies to discounted tickets),
Are sold in points of sale in the form of electronic magnetic cards. Shall be valid as of the first day until the last day of a given month.
Discounted monthly tickets (for example student, school children, teacher) are sold solely upon presentation of a valid identification card authorizing to such a discount. It is forbidden to transfer the ticket to third parties.
Monthly ticket and travel pass may be returned solely before start of the month/period for which the ticket was purchased and not later than up to 7 days as of ticket purchase date. Each case of return of the ticket referred to above shall require a written explanation of the reason for returning the ticket.
4. ON-LINE TICKETS - Personal registered on-line tickets
- with a commercial discount (in compliance with carrier's commercial strategy),
On-line tickets shall be bought via the website
www.voyager-transport.pl/en. It is a personal registered document confirming conclusion of the contract for carriage constituting a combination of one-way ticket for the carriage along with seat booking printed by the Passenger on their own or received in the form of a text message upon payment. The passengers who hold the tickets purchased in advance (through on-line pre-sale) or in points of sale shall have the right to seats provided they arrive at the bus stop from which they purchased the ticket 15 minuted before bus departure. Purchased tickets guarantee a seat only in the case of getting on the bus on the stop from which they were bought.
The ticket entitles to take the seat, however the seat that should be taken shall be designated by the driver. The company does not number the tickets purchased on-line and at cashier's desks at bus stations.
One should hold a printed ticket or text message saved on the mobile phone together with an ID card and document confirming entitlement to a discount ticket.
Promotional on-line tickets (available at the prices lower than regular prices) shall be applicable only according to the day and exchange rate presented on the ticket.
As of March 24th, 2017 the tickets for transport services carried out by Voyager Transport are also sold via the platform polskibus.com. All the provisions hereof shall apply in the course of purchasing the ticket via this web service. The tickets are valid only on the route and from the stop as indicated on the ticket.
1. Statutory discounts shall be used according to the regulations governing them, i.e. with the provisions of the act of June 20th, 1992 on the rights to discounted rides by the means of public transportation and in compliance with the agreement with the Marshal Office in Cracow regarding refunding subsidies to discounted bus fares.
2. Statutory discounts shall be respected by the drivers solely based on the documents entitling to a given discount, including but not limited to;
- schoolchildren, students, foreign students, teachers - valid school, university and teacher's cards, we recognize a student's discount in the case of foreign students holding ISIC card,
- dependent persons - cards for a dependent person issued by a District team for issuing decisions on the degree of disability,
- disabled children - cards for a disabled child issued by a District team for issuing decisions on the degree of disability,
Following the purchase the passengers shall be obligated to check ticket value and its compliance with the price list and ordered route. Following the carriage no complaints shall be recognized in this respect. In the case of a disagreement this fact shall be reported via phone at the following number: 502 595 589.
Due to the complexity and diversity of one-way and monthly ticket prices the carrier represents that they are available at the website
www.voyager-transport.pl or in Customer Service Office in Gorlice at ul. Bardiowska 3.
1. Tickets inspection may be performed only by persons holding a document entitling to perform it, and the carrier shall be obligated to place the template of this document in a visible spot inside the vehicle.
2. Inspecting person:
- shall be obligated to behave in an impeccable manner and present an identifier entitling them to carry out tickets inspection in a legible manner for the passengers,
- shall be obligated to charge and collect upon receipt issue fares due for the carriage along with additional charge in the amount of:
PLN 300 for lack of a VALID TICKET, if the payment is made within up to 7 days as of the day of issue of request for payment the passenger shall be entitled to a discount in the amount of 50%, i.e. the discounted amount shall equal PLN 150
PLN 100 for lack of the required DOCUMENT ENTITLING TO DISCOUNTED/FREE FARES, if the payment is made within up to 7 days as of the day of issue of request for payment the passenger shall be entitled to a discount in the amount of 30%, i.e. the discounted amount shall equal PLN 70
In the case of absence of the identity card for the monthly ticket additional fee shall be charged in the amount PLN 20 and the case is investigated and settled at the Gorlice Bus Station.
- shall have the right to demand presentation of a document enabling identification of the passenger to assert the claim in the case of failure to pay the charge in cash which stems from art.a of the Transport Act,
- carries out tickets inspection inside the vehicle and by the exit from the vehicle. Inspection which started inside the vehicle may also continue on a bus stop.
1. During tickets inspection carried out by authorized persons the passenger shall be obligated to present a ticket entitling them to the fare, and at the request present a document certifying the right to a free or discounted fare.
2. When the inspecting person determines absence of the ticket entitling to the fare or a document certifying the right to a free or discounted fare the passenger shall be obligated to pay a relevant due amount for the carriage and additional payment in cash to the person inspecting the tickets or to accept the request for payment and pay the amount set forth therein in the manner set forth therein. Copy of the request constitutes a protocol within the meaning of 7.1 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Transport and Construction as of February 24th, 2006 on determining the condition of shipments and compliant investigation procedure /Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 38 item 266/.4. In the case of driver's failure to hand over the ticket the person inspecting the tickets may not charge the passenger with additional fee and is obligated to draw up a specific report documenting this fact.
3. In the case of application and substantiation of charging the additional fee it is possible to submit complaints and requests (in writing) or claims (in writing) not later than within 7 working days as of receipt of the request for payment at the address indicated on the receipt or request for payment of additional fee.
s4. If the passenger owns a PERSONAL REGISTERED MONTHLY TICKET they did not held during the inspection they shall present it within 7 days at Customer Service Office in Gorlice, GDA Bus Station, ul. Bardiowska 3 from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on working days. On this basis following payment of additional fee (PLN 20) the case is resolved.
5. Tickets inspector in the case of determining that a passenger does not have a ticket or identity card shall have the right to use assistance of the Police in order to determine passenger's identity.
Complaints may be submitted within up to 14 days as of the day of event the complaint relates to
The complaints are accepted:
- in writing to the address of Customer Service Office, i.e. ul. Bardiowska 3, 38-300 Gorlice or
- in electronic form to e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
The carrier undertakes to reply within 30 working days.
The Carrier shall not consider the complaints reported via telephone.
A prerequisite for considering complaints related to rides along regular lines shall be enclosing a photocopy of the ticket serving as carriage confirmation.
Complaints submitted without photocopy of the ticket shall not be considered.
All matters not provided for herein as well as matters regarding claims due to contract for carriage of persons shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and Transport Act of November 15th, 1984 along with secondary legislation.